Ascona Group switches suppliers to 10 sites to join the Jet network
Ten forecourt sites owned by Top 50 Indie Ascona Group are switching suppliers to join the Jet network.
Jet currently supplies three Ascona Group sites: Fyfield Service Station in Marlborough; Jack Service Station in Stoke-on-Trent and Deepcar Service Station near Sheffield – a relatively new joiner having signed up to the network in November last year.
The 10 new sites, mainly located in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Warwickshire, will boost Jet’s total portfolio of UK Jet dealer sites to more than 300.
With Ascona’s Jet sites now numbering 13, with the potential for further sites in the future, Ascona is one of Jet’s largest retail customers.
Commenting on the decision to move to Jet, Ascona Group managing director Darren Briggs said: “Jet provides an industry-leading fuel supply package and together with its new Jet brand image, is recognised in the industry for great value and service. It is the perfect partner for Ascona as we continue to expand our operations in the UK via both organic and acquisitive growth and focus on building best-in-class retail roadside destinations that cater to changing customer needs.”
Working closely with Ascona, the 10 sites will be rebranded and repumped including two KDRB (knock down re-builds).
Oliver Mueller, retail business manager of the Jet brand owner, Phillips 66, said: “We are delighted to welcome these new sites to our Jet dealer network and introducing the Jet brand to a number of new communities. With a reputation driven by good service and good value we are committed to building business relationships with dealers across the UK and are looking forward to helping these new sites flourish over the coming months – further strengthening the Jet brand.”
The licensed supply contract with Ascona Group is in place until 2026.
The ten new Jet dealer sites are:
- Wednesbury Road Service Station, Palfrey, West Midlands;
- Bedworth Service Station, Bedworth Heath, Warwickshire;
- Glendale Service Station, Croft Road, Warwickshire;
- Putnoe Service Station, Putnoe, Bedfordshire;
- New County Service Station, Clophill, Bedfordshire;
- Henlow Service Station, Henlow, Bedfordshire;
- Ash Service Station, Wendover, Buckinghamshire;
- Desborough Park Service Station, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire;
- Bassett Service Station, North Weald, Essex;
- Thamesmead Service Station, Abbey Wood, Greater London.