Southam Service Station - Temporary Site Manager - Southam service station
TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
Southam service station Fuel station Manager - Temporary position - CV47 1BG
Are you a self-motivated retail professional that is passionate about Customer Service?
Ascona Group are an independent petrol forecourt operator based in the Pembrokeshire who operate across England & Wales. We have exciting plans for the future with the development of our existing sites as well as new sites joining our network.
To grow our service station estate into a diverse and integrated business providing services & retail operations across the forecourt and convenience retail sector.
A Companywide commitment to exceed customer expectations.
To be agile in our response to feedback and product and service demand.
Provide the highest possible quality in retail service, presentation and product range and to make a difference locally.
We don’t have a head count we have a heart count.
Do you want to join us on that journey and be part of our success?
We are currently recruiting for Temporary Site Manager of our Southam site.
Your responsibilities would include supervision of the team and the day to day operations of the store and petrol forecourt.
What Are We Looking For?
· Previous Management experience working in retail operations
· Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help
maintain a customer focused culture
· Great time management skills
· Effective delegation and team building skills
· A working knowledge of IT equipment and electronic point of
· Ability to manage a team
Roles and responsibilities;
· Ensure the site is fully staffed and labour hours/costs are controlled within agreed budgets.
· Ensure all site staff recruited are trained in line with the company’s training policy and other regulations governing the operation of a petrol forecourt.
· Ensure all site administration is carried out in a timely and accurate fashion
· Ensure all monies are banked in accordance with laid-down banking procedures.
· Ensure that fuel prices are consistently in line with direction from Head Office whilst maintaining an awareness of local competitor activity and responding quickly to price increases.
· Report any repairs or maintenance requirements on a timely basis and ensure that quick and efficient solutions are achieved.
· Implement all marketing instructions, planograms, product listings and stock ordering procedures.
· Maintain dry stock holdings on site within agreed budget limits.
· Manage and control dry stock product and pricing to achieve target margins and minimise waste levels.
· Ensure all stock, invoicing and price book activities are maintained accurately according to laid down procedures.
· Ensure the security of all stock, cash and personal belongings on the premises.
· Ensure all site activity is compliant with Ascona Retails Health and Safety Policy, and is in conformance at all times with all regulatory requirements.
· Act always to ensure the security of the site.
· Act always to protect all Ascona Retails assets upon the site and ensure the proper use of such so as to maximise the lifetime of the assets.
· An attractive salary
· Flexible work schedule
· Company pension scheme
· Career progression, we like to promote from within our business
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 - £23,000 (Pro rata)
Southam service station
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £20,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year