Network Services Assistant located at our Head Office in Pembroke Dock
30 hours per week* – starting annual salary £18,720 plus benefits
Ascona Group is one of Wales fastest growing companies with its UK Head Office located in Pembrokeshire. A leading independent petrol forecourt operator ranked 7th in the UK Top Indies. We own, operate and directly manage service stations across England and Wales. A retail network that has grown from 2 to 59 sites in 3 years, with annual sales revenues in excess of £200m per year. We currently employ 676 staff across the UK with 229located in Wales. We have exciting plans for the future with the development of our existing network as well as new sites joining our estate. We plan to own and operate 300 sites in the next 5 years and therefore as our estate grows we need more Head Office support staff:
Main responsibilities as a Network Services Assistant:
· Work in conjunction with our Network Services Manager and Operations Director to ensure the operational needs are met of our estate network belonging to Ascona Group.
· Liaising with our on-site Managers and Staff and Ascona Group’s authorised contractors to ensure any reported defects and or issues are resolved in a timely manner using the I Auditor System.
· Updating asset site registers with updated details and certificates and dealing with our contractors when renewals are due.
· Assist in managing the monthly meter reads that are sent across from the estate and making sure these are recorded and updated on a regular monthly basis.
· General operational tasks including repairs and maintenance.
The ideal candidate would be required to work alone at times and would be required to be self-motivated as well as having an excellent telephone manner and be fully computer-literate with a good understand of Microsoft and its packages such as Excel and Teams.
Some facility's management experience would be advantageous, however full training will be provided.
The position is a contract of 30 hours per week working the following patterns:
Monday 9.30am – 2.30pm
Tuesday 9.30am – 2.30pm
Wednesday 9.30am – 2.30pm
Friday 9.30am – 2.30pm
Saturday 9.30am – 2.30pm (on call – alternative weekends)
Sunday 9.30am – 2.30pm (on call –alternative weekends)
Monday to Friday will be working out of our Head Office at the Bridge Innovation Centre at Pembroke Dock and the Saturday and Sunday “on call” *alternate weekend shifts will be working from home.
A company laptop and mobile device will be provided for role.
Other benefits include:
Private health care insurance
Death in service insurance
For more information about Ascona or to apply directly please visit our website asconagroup.co.uk or send CV to email@example.com