Lutterworth - Fuel Filling Station Manager
TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
Are you a self-motivated retail professional that is passionate about Customer Service?
Ascona Group are an independent petrol forecourt operator based in the Pembrokeshire who operate across England & Wales. We have exciting plans for the future with the development of our existing sites as well as new sites joining our network.
To grow our service station estate into a diverse and integrated business providing services & retail operations across the forecourt and convenience retail sector.
A Companywide commitment to exceed customer expectations.
To be agile in our response to feedback and product and service demand.
Provide the highest possible quality in retail service, presentation and product range and to make a difference locally.
We don’t have a head count we have a heart count.
Do you want to join us on that journey and be part of our success?
We are currently recruiting for Site Manager for our new service station based in Lutterworth area.
Your responsibilities would include supervision of the team and the day to day operations of the store and petrol forecourt.
What Are We Looking For?
· Previous experience working in retail operations
· Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help
maintain a customer focused culture
· Great time management skills
· Effective delegation and team building skills
· A working knowledge of IT equipment and electronic point of sale
· Ability to manage a team
Benefits of working at Ascona Retail include;
- · An attractive salary
- · Flexible work schedule
- · Career progression, we like to promote from within our business
- Death in service - 3 years multiply on annual salary
- Ascona has an Employee assistance program which is a 24 hour helpline for Ascona employees to access advice and help on issues including bereavement, counselling, legal information, housing concerns, Family issues and many more.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00 - £23,000 a year - depending upon experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£23,000.00 per year