Sales Ledger Clerk – Ascona Retail - Full Time, Permanent Position – Monday-Friday 9am-5pm – Head Office -Unit 12, Bridge innovation, Pembroke Dock SA72 6UN
Are you a hardworking finance professional who approaches any task with a can-do attitude?
Yes? well, we want you!
Who are we?
Ascona Group is an independent fuel forecourt operator based in Pembrokeshire who operates across England & Wales. We have exciting plans with the development of our existing sites as well as new sites joining our network.
We are looking to recruit friendly and determined individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced exciting office environment.
To grow our service station estate into a diverse and integrated business providing services & retail operations across the forecourt and convenience retail sector.
A Company-wide commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
To be agile in our response to feedback and product and service demand.
Provide the highest possible quality in retail service, presentation, and product range and to make adifference locally.
What would my main responsibilities be as a Sales ledger at Ascona?
· Producing invoices ensuring correct coding is applied.
· Setting up new clients
· Running detailed turnover statements.
· Providing creditors with VAT receipts and chasing up outstanding debts.
· Preparations for daily bank reconciliations & posting bank transactions.
· Reconciliation of daily cash, credit cards, fuel cards, rebates, and any other credit transactions
· Maintaining all sales records and ensuring they are organised and up to date.
· Dealing with any customer or site queries in an affective and timely manner.
· Assisting with month end procedures and any other general tasks according to current needs.
· Ensure that all data recorded and reported is accurate, timely and relevant.
· Perform weekly and monthly reconciliation and maintain accurate and up to date balances for debtors andcreditors.
· Assist site manages in the maintenance of accurate stock records and valuations.
The Sales Ledger Clerk will also be expected to carry any other reasonable request made by members of thesenior management team.
What candidates are we looking for?
· Desirable - Applicants must have experience in this role.
· Desirable - Applicants with AAT qualifications are and good understanding of all debits and credits.
· Desirable - Good Information system knowledge and experience. A varied used of Account packages.
· Essential - Excellent I.T and Excel skills.
· The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing businesses in Wales
· Clear company progression opportunities. We like to promote from within our business
Competitive salary and Fair pay structure
Generous holiday allowance of 25 days (33 including bank holidays)
Supportive Learning and development opportunities.
Excellent open plan working environment with great facilities
The opportunity to work with a great team with a variety of experience
· Employee Assistant Programme – 24-hour helpline to assist with advice on Housing, counselling services, legal advice, healthcare advice and much more.
· Death in Service x 3 years(Applicable after successful completion of 6-month probation)
· Vitality private healthcare(Applicable after successful completion of 6-month probation
If interested, please apply with full C.V and covering letter.
For more information, look at our website asconagroup.co.uk or contact recruitment at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.