Head Office - Pembroke Dock - HR Administrator - DEADLINE EXTENDED
TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
Ascona Retail Limited
Are you a hard working individual who approaches any task with a can-do attitude?
Yes? well, we want you!
Ascona Group is an independent petrol forecourt operator based in Pembrokeshire that operates across England & Wales. We have exciting plans for the future with the development of our existing sites as well as new sites joining our network.
To grow our service station estate into a diverse and integrated business providing services & retail operations across the forecourt and convenience retail sector.
A Company wide commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
To be agile in our response to feedback and product and service demand.
Provide the highest possible quality in retail service, presentation, and product range and make a difference locally.
We don’t have a headcount we have a heart count.
The HR Administrator will ensure that, in respect of:
· All personnel data for each site is provided to HR in compliance with the agreed process
· All filing and other office record keeping systems are maintained in accordance with Ascona and statutory requirements
· All filing and electronic data is held securely
· All HR records are maintained and held in confidentiality and in compliance with GDPR
· HR data as required for approved purposes is available, collated and distributed
· All data due from sites has been received and entered accurately into the appropriate data holding systems
· All necessary information is collected from departments that is necessary for the purposes of accurately maintaining the HR Master Record
· All personal data for all employees is entered and accurately maintained within the appropriate data holding systems
· Data collection for time recording systems is complete and approved by the relevant manager prior to passing onto payroll
· Data entered into 3rd party data platforms is accurate and timely
· Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries.
· Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment.
· To assist with communication between operational sites within the group and Head Office
· Assist Area Managers and Site Managers with compliance to controls, procedures and systems related to HR
· Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence
· Assist in the recruitment process. And where necessary liaise with recruitment agencies and other staff members involved in the process
· Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence.
The HR Administrator will also be expected to carry any other reasonable request made by members of the senior management team.
Desirable personal skills & qualities
- At least 2 years HR experience
- CIPD qualification desirable
- Strong administration skills
- Familiarity with business software such as Excel, Word, Teams and One Drive
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- To enjoy working with people
- Tact and diplomacy
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Human Resources: 2 years (preferred)