What would my main responsibilities be as a Supervisor at Ascona?
· Provide a fantastic customer service experience
· Be helpful and polite to all customers and colleagues.
· Be an all rounder - Cash handling, use of the till, stock replenishment, cleaning duties, ordering stock.
· Sell products according to policies and procedures E.g. Challenge 25.
· Be flexible to cover shifts
Lead a team of staff to carry out duties set by the Site Manager
Your core duties will include:
Lone working - Must be over 18
Needs to be flexible to cover sickness
Previous retail experience would be an advantage, however, full training will be provided.
The position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Ascona is proud to announce we have not had to make any redundancies during the pandemic. We have continued to recruit extra employee's as we grow.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To keep our cashiers safe during the coronavirus pandemic we have introduced a strict cleaning routine, Perspex shields, We provide face masks, face shields and hand sanitizer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour
NOTE: Own transport is preferred as public transport is limited to the area.