Hathersage Service Station - Post office Clerk Part Time
TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
Ascona Retail - Post Office Clerk - Part-time - Hathersage post office situated in Hathersage Service Station - Hathersage - S32 1BB
Are you a hard working individual who approaches any task with a can-do attitude?
Yes? well, we want you!
Ascona Group is an independent petrol forecourt operator based in Pembrokeshire that operates across England & Wales. We have exciting plans for the future with the development of our existing sites as well as new sites joining our network.
Weare looking to recruit friendly and determined individuals who enjoy working in the retail sector serving customers' needs with a smile.
To grow our service station estate into a diverse and integrated business providing services & retail operations across the forecourt and convenience retail sector.
A company-wide commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
To be agile in our response to feedback and product and service demand.
Provide the highest possible quality in retail service, presentation, and product range and make a difference locally.
We don’t have a head count we have a heart count.
What would my main responsibilities be as a Post Office Clerk at Ascona?
- Listen to customer queries/requests and process in a timely manner
- Provide a fantastic customer service experience
- Be Helpful and polite to all customers and colleagues
- Handle all cash and money transactions in an accurate and confidential way
- Carry out a range of Post Office services including;
- processing letters and parcels.
- pension and benefits transactions.
- banking and bill payments
- car tax, passport and DVLA forms are filled out and data is inputted correctly
- Maintain an accurate stock and cash balance at the end of each shift
- Opening up and closing down of the post office facilities
- always work to ensure the safety of yourself and Ascona
- Work as part of a team to provide an efficient Post Office service
- Be Flexible to cover shifts
Previous post office experience would be an advantage; however, full training will be provided.
For more information about Ascona look at our website, you can also apply directly or request additional information - asconagroup.co.uk
The position is subject to a DBS check.
Ascona is proud to announce we have not had to make any redundancies during the pandemic. We continue to recruit extra employee's as we grow.
Ascona is one of the fastest-growing businesses in the UK!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary:Up to £8.91 per hour
To keep our cashiers safe during the pandemic, we have an enhanced cleaning routine, counter shields, provide our cashiers with masks and face shields.Hand sanitizer facilities. Also, track and trace QR codes.