Green Garage - FishBar Supervisor
TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
Ascona Retail – Supervisor - Ascona Fish Bar at Green Garage / Bush hill service station – SA71 4QT – Full time permanent position.
Ascona Group are an independent petrol forecourt operator with Head Offices based in Pembrokeshire and operate a growing network of service stations across England & Wales. We are in the Top 10 Independent Fuel Retailers in the UK.
To grow our forecourt estate into a diverse and integrated business providing retail services and operations across the forecourt and convenience retail sector in the UK.
A Companywide commitment to exceed customer expectations.
To be agile in our response to feedback, product, and service demand.
Provide the highest possible quality in retail service, presentation, and product range and to make a difference locally.
We do not have a head count we have a heart count.
A Supervisor is required for our Ascona Fish Bar which is being built inside our brand-new flagship service Station where it all began.
Preferably applicants should have experience in a commercial fish & chip shop premises or chef experience and therefore obtain a high level of food hygiene and health and safety standards.
Main roles and responsibilities:
· Food cooking and preparation including
· Cutting fish
· Making batter
· Cooking fish and chips and other items on the menu
· Maintaining high standards of food hygiene and following the rules of health and safety
· Assisting the manager in all fish bar related duties
· Stock control – ordering and stock rotation
· Customer service
· Managing the fish bar in the absence of the manager
Ascona is proud to announce we have not had to make any redundancies during the pandemic. We have continued to recruit extra employee's as we grow. (Ascona group is the fastest growing business in Wales)
• An attractive salary
• Flexible work schedule
• pension scheme
• Career progression, we like to promote from within our business
• Employee Assistance Programme
Start Date - May 2021
Please apply with a full C.V and cover letter.