Fuel station Manager - Full time position - Fyfield service station,Bath Road, Marlborough - SN8 1NU
Are you a self-motivated retail professional that is passionate aboutCustomer Service?
Ascona Group is an independent petrol forecourt operator based inPembrokeshire who operates across England & Wales. We have exciting plansfor the future with the development of our existing sites as well as new sitesjoining our network.
To grow our service station estate into a diverse and integratedbusiness providing services & retail operations across the forecourt andconvenience retail sector.
A Companywide commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
To be agile in our response to feedback and product and service demand.
Provide the highest possible quality in retail service, presentation,and product range and to make a difference locally.
We don’t have a headcount we have a heart count.
Do you want to join us on that journey and be part of our success?
We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager for our new Ash servicestation
Your responsibilities would include supervision of the team and the dayto day operations of the store and petrol forecourt.
What Are We Looking For?
· Previous experience working in retail operations
· Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help
· Effective delegation and team building skills
· A working knowledge of IT equipment and electronic point of sale
· Ability to manage a team
Roles and responsibilities;
· Ensure the site is fully staffed and labor hours/costs are controlledwithin agreed budgets.
· Ensure all site staff recruited are trained in line with the company’straining policy and other regulations governing the operation of a petrolforecourt.
· Ensure all site administration is carried out in a timely and accuratefashion
· Ensure all monies are banked in accordance with laid-down bankingprocedures.
· Ensure that fuel prices are consistently in line with direction fromHead Office whilst maintaining an awareness of local competitor activity andresponding quickly to price increases.
· Report any repairs or maintenance requirements on a timely basis andensure that quick and efficient solutions are achieved.
· Implement all marketing instructions, planograms, product listings, andstock ordering procedures.
· Maintain dry stock holdings on-site within agreed budget limits.
· Manage and control dry stock products and pricing to achieve targetmargins and minimize waste levels.
· Ensure all stock, invoicing and price book activities are maintainedaccurately according to laid down procedures.
· Ensure the security of all stock, cash, and personal belongings on thepremises.
· Ensure all site activity is compliant with Ascona Retails Health andSafety Policy and is in conformance at all times with all regulatoryrequirements.
· Act always to ensure the security of the site.
· Act always to protect all Ascona Retail assets upon the site andensure the proper use of such so as to maximize the lifetime of the assets.
The position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check
Ascona is proud to announce we have not had to make any redundancies dueto the pandemic. We have continued to recruit extra employee's as we've grown.(Ascona group is the fastest growing business in Wales)
Salary: £21,000.00 - £22,000 a year - depending upon experience