For this position, we need you to be available between 5:00am-2.30pm or 9:30am-6:30pm
Monday-Sunday. Early & late shifts and weekend working will be on a rota basis.
You’ll fit right into Greggs as a Shop Manager if:
• You have track record as a supervisor or line manager and a CV bursting with customer service experience.
• You have experience in a food on the go environment or within retail.
• You have proven experience of using your skillset to develop a team of people.
• Are a problem-solver who can manage change, communicate with people from all walks of life and continually focus on our customers’ needs.
• Are supporting of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good.
• Are ready to work alongside some great people and have lots of fun in your Greggs journey!
What you'll do
As the heart and soul of Greggs, our Shop Managers play a crucial part in the business. This is management at its most practical – as well as leading your team to complete tasks, you'll need to roll your sleeves up, get involved in food preparation, serve customers and make sure the shop is clean, well-stocked and welcoming. As well as this our managers are great at keeping a close eye on things like; wage controls, waste controls, training and customer service standards. With support from your Area Manager, how far you take your shop is in your hands! All our Managers strive to win the coveted Shop of the Year award - Could it be you next time?