Ascona Retail Limited - Kitchen assistant and Sandwich maker
Are you a hardworking individual who approaches any task with a can-do attitude?
Yes? well, we want you!
Who are we? Ascona Group is an independent petrol forecourt operator based in Pembrokeshire that operates across England & Wales. We have exciting plans for the future with the development of our existing sites as well as new sites joining our network.
To grow our service station estate into a diverse and integrated business providing services & retail operations across the forecourt and convenience retail sector.
A Companywide commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
Provide the highest possible quality in retail service,presentation, and product range and make a difference locally.
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Kitchen duties, Food Preparation, cleaning, keeping up with food standards regulations
- Making sandwiches, baguettes, Breakfast,
- Temperature checks, dating and keeping records of when food is prepared etc
- maintain a clean and organized kitchen
- A food hygiene qualification is desirable however not essential as full training is provided.
Previous experience would be an advantage, however, full training will be provided. - We will require the successful applicant to undertake level 2 food hygiene qualification.
For more information or to apply take a look at our website www.asconagroup.co.uk
Ascona is proud to announce due to our excellent contingency plan, we have not had to make any redundancies during the pandemic. We have continued to recruit extra employee's as we grow.
Ascona is one of the fastest-growing businesses in the UK!
We look forward to hearing from you.